As we don’t have a proper adres you can use the coordinates for google maps or the route description underneath:
Here we are 39°31’28.2″N 3°00’12.5″E
This is how you can find us:
• From the airport choose direction Santayí (not Palma). You will enter the motorway.
• Take the second turn to Platja de Palma and Manacor (keep following Manacor)
• You will pass the airport (on your left hand) and after three roundabouts uou enter the highway to Manacor.
• Stay on this road for about 25 minutes. After the third roundabout you will take the turn off for Porreres.
• Drive all the way up to the village. At the first roundabout go straight (second turnoff).
• After about 350 meters take the first road to the right. You are now on our road CAMIN DE S’OLIVAR. (There is a sign for our neighbour Son Jorbo).
• Follow the asphalt road for about 1500 meters till you see a traffic sign for ‘dead end street’. Here you go to the right on a dirt road.
• Onatopp is then 100 meters at your left hand side.